Savvy Darling was nominated for The Liebster Award! Thank you so much Tonya, from The Little Slice, for nominating and following me. Your blog is so much fun and I love your breezy attitude, it radiates through your blog!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the Liebster logo on your blog.
3. Answer the questions the award giver asked you.
4. List 11 facts about yourself
5. Pay it Forward: list 11 blogs you want to nominate and ask them 11 questions.
What I was asked:
1. If you were a ruler/president/prime minister of your country, what would be your number one task to tackle?
**Stream line the government by cutting every unnecessary program and instituting tax breaks for small businesses
2. What was your last dream about?
**Giving birth to my unborn child.
3. If you could go back in time to change one thing what would it be?
** I would have gone to hair school right out of high school
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
5. Are you a hat person?
**Nope, I have the tiniest head in the world, so hats swallow me!
6. What was the last thing you recorded on T.V.?
** Nothing! I don’t have DVR, but the last thing I watched on Netflix was “Royal Pains”
7. What is the best food recipe you’ve made or tried from someone else?
** My husbands, grandmothers Italian meatloaf. Her recipe is amazing!
8. Can you do 10 revolutions of a hula hoop?
** Of course, maybe even more!
9. Do you enjoy a good mess or are you a everything-has-to-be-in-its-place kind of person?
** I enjoy a good mess every once in a while. My husband is the one whom loves everything to be in its place.
10. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
** Rachel McAdams. When I had red hair, people said I looked a lot like her
11. What keeps you hooked on blogging?
** The thrill of helping others by giving them DIY ideas, inspiration and faith inspired posts. Plus, it keeps me busy when I’m not in the salon.
11 Random Facts:
1. I carry an assortment of grandma-ish items in my purse always.
2. All the books in my home are business and faith related.
3. I can be completely content doing nothing.
4. I always change my living room furniture around.
5. I was a procrastinator before I got pregnant and now there’s no slowing me down.
6. I love to take road trips with my husband, we travel well together.
7. I lost 20lbs in prep for a fitness competition and then got pregnant.
8. I love to spray paint everything.
9. One of my pet peeves is seeing other people with dry lips.
10. I can sing really well, but have horrible stage fright.
11. I live at the beach but have not laid out on the beach in over a year!
Here are my nominations
1. Designs by Saenz
2. Ray of Soleil
3. Home is Where the Heart is
4. Flux and Flow
5. Leah’s Fashion Blog
6. A Pretty Penny
7. Forever Maddy B
8. Gusto and Grace
9. The Purple House Blog
10. You and Mie
11. M&J Blog
My questions to my nominees:
1. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
2. What does your perfect day look like?
3. What’s one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
4. How would your friends describe you?
5. What’s the main thing that makes you unique?
6. How would you define honesty?
7. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?
8. If you had to spend a day not using technology, what would you do?
9. What memory makes you smile the most?
10. What was your biggest blogging challenge thus far?
11. What drives you to continue blogging?